eMAKERshop may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by eMAKERshop. Your continued use of eMAKERshop.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via eMAKERshop.
2. You must not use eMAKERshop for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
3. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties.
4. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other user on eMAKERshop.
5. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
6. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on eMAKERshop.com including use of all content and data including images [graphics and photos], audio and video clips, links and text [such as conversations] that you post to the eMAKERshop.com website.
7. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ eMAKERshop.com or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to eMAKERshop.com
8. You must not produce unwanted communications [spam] to other users of eMAKERshop.
9. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
10. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or ‘worms’ or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the eMAKERshop site or that is in any way destructive.
11. Under no circumstances will eMAKERshop Ltd. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of eMAKERshop regardless of the form of action.
12. If you seek to sell products then all goods must be the original produce of the seller.
13. You [“the user”] in using eMAKERshop allow eMAKERshop the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for eMAKERshop to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity (see also point 27.).
14. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
15. You must pay for items purchased by you, unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item.
16. You must post items purchased from you after receipt of payment within three  days unless otherwise clearly stated on the product description OR if you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity in which case you must notify eMAKERshop staff.
17. You must not copy, modify, or distribute eMAKERshop’s copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content from the Site, without our express consent.
18. You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
19. You must not hold multiple accounts in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of the system.
20. You may only list 3D printed parts.
22. You must able to form a legally binding contract of sale to be a member of eMAKERshop. This restricts membership to those of 18 years of age or over unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise [and be ultimately responsible for] the account.
28. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify eMAKERshop against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by eMAKERshop as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
29. You must not solicit for new business on eMAKERshop or use eMAKERshop.com to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about eMAKERshop business (items, postage etc.). Any such asction will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken with your company or ISP (internet service provider).
30. You shall not link out from eMAKERshop to your own shop directly. eMAKERshop is to be primarily used as a platform for selling and not as a lead generator / marketing platform for your own site. We encourage people to link to blogs and sites of information about their work from the Profile Pages.
31. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you break the above terms then your account will be cancelled. eMAKERshop seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that eMAKERshop is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravenes the above Terms and as such you use the eMAKERshop service at your own risk.